Thank you for choosing to call one of our MKT properties home. We know this decision was not made lightly, and we hope you have an incredible experience on Market Street. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and provide all of the information necessary to enjoy not only your home, but the amazing attractions nearby.
- Art Gallery: The MKT Place Gallery features artwork curated by Rodney Pratt of Rodney Pratt Framing & Gallery.
- Delaware Sports League: All of our residents receive a discounted membership to Delaware Sports League and DSL Social through the ResideBPG Play Where You Live program. For the access code and more information, please visit the website on the back of your Play Where You Live discount card.
- Fitness Center: Located at MKT Place (200 W. Ninth), our state-of-the-art fitness center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to all residents living at any MKT apartment.
- Newsletter: Please make sure the leasing office has your email on file to receive important resident updates and exclusive offers to local businesses.
- ResideBPG Play Where You Live Program: ResideBPG residents receive exclusive discounts to local business with the Play Where You Live card. For a current Play Where You Live card, please visit the leasing office. For more information about the participants, visit our Perks page.
- Residents Lounge: Challenge a friend to a quick game of billiards or organize a weekly poker night in our resident lounge, located at MKT Place (200 W. Ninth).
In the event that your apartment needs to be serviced, please log in to your account to submit a work order. We take pride in our service and will try to complete all requests within 24 hours. When submitting a service request, please be as detailed as possible to help us expedite the process. Our maintenance technician is onsite Monday-Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm. For requests after normal hours, please call the 24-hour emergency maintenance line at (302) 893-7413.
Simply go to Resident Connect on the main menu and click on your respective MKT apartment. You will be redirected to the resident portal where you can log in the pay your rent.
All of our MKT apartments are pet friendly community. The current pet policy is a maximum of 2 pets with a $500 deposit for the first and an additional $250 deposit for the send. We will also honor a 50% reduced pet deposit for all Delaware Humane Association adoptions. Breed restrictions do apply, so please speak to your leasing agent for more details.
Refer a friend and receive a $250 rent credit! You both must fill out a form confirming that you were the initial source in finding the specific MKT apartment. Your friend can only mention one initial source in order for you to receive the rent credit. The $250.00 rent credit will be applied after your friend signs a 12-month lease and moves in. For more details, please see the management office.